The concept is based as a long-running non P2W, emulating the official server in the High Five era. The Best of is implemented in game auto-farm system FOR FREE, your character keep farming while you sleep or work.
High Five L2JXp 1xMax +16 Visit
Starting 21.10.2017 featuring 50x rates and unique features, special items, good class balance and much more.
High Five Xp 50xMax +16 Visit
Você está convidado(a) a conhecer o Lineage 2 Bravos! Estamos ansiosos para te receber neste novo projeto e rnmostrar tudo o que o Bravos tem a oferecer! Venha coferir!
High Five L2JXp 50xMax +16 Visit
L2HoundsOpening 01 Apr, 2022, 18:00 (UTC +2)
Custom Farm Zones, Raid Boss and accesories Autolearning skills and Forgotten books Champion mobs and new textures
High Five Xp 50xMax +25 Visit
FreGame Lineage 2Opening 18 Jun, 2022, 20:00 (UTC +3)
Hello, all fans of the game Lineage 2! We invite you to the complex game servers "Lineage 2". Here you will find the most popular chronicles servers Lineage 2 and the latest! Our project promises you - The highest online! The best technical
Helios L2JXp 20xMax +30 Visit
| PvP Server | XP/SP 500x | Safe: +3 Max: +20 | Extra features ALT+B | Mass PvP Server | Heroes every 7 days | Automatic Events | Equilibrated Class |
High Five L2JXp 500xMax +20 Visit
Lineage 2 Illegal is based on a server that emulates the official version of Lineage II in the High Five chronicle with increased rates.
High Five L2JXp 10xMax +25 Visit
Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)rnAdena : x7 (Premium: x10)rnDrop : x7 (Premium: 10)rnSpoil : x7 (Premium: rn10)rnSeal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)rnRaid Boss EXP/SP : x10rnRaid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)rnEpic Boss rnDrop : x1rnSafe Enchant : +3rnMax Encha
Interlude L2JXp 30xMax +16 Visit
High Five Rates 500x 500x 250x Many Automatic Events PvP All Time AntiBot Custom Npcs Custom Areas Farm 7 Years Online 700 Players Online The Best Server PvP Join Now
High Five Xp 500xMax +25 Visit
L2 Prolog - High Five Multiskill [x5] DDoS Protection Auto-create accounts!
High Five L2JXp 5xMax +50 Visit
El hora del server, site y Foro - GMT -3 Duración de los Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Max Buffs Slots - 28 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant -. 6
High Five L2JXp 25xMax +20 Visit
Istina 50x lineage 2 Fafurion server - PvPvE server - Party EXPSP 2x Drop 1x Spoil 5x Raid Drop 3x Adena 25x Full Seed of Annihilation All Classes TvT Event Daily Events Retail Olympiad Active Clans Sieges PvP Zones Epic Raids ...
Infinite Odyssey Xp 50xMax +20 Visit
-Server Rates- - RateXp 1000. - RatePartyXp 1.5 - RateDropAdena 2000. - Drop 1x. - Spoil 1x. - Safe enchant 4 on all - Max Enchant 20 - Normal Scrolls 16 60 - Blessed Scrolls 16 80 - Crystal Scrolls 20 100
Interlude Xp 1000xMax +16 Visit
L2Tox.comOnline - The Best Elite Servers Since 2009. Join to Our Guild of Royal Players Be the Best and the Strongest
Gracia Final L2OFFXp 50xMax +20 Visit
Lineage 2 Scarlet Freya private server - Your Best Lineage 2 Experience Lineage 2 Freya server 15x Custom Solo and Party Instanced Zones with great rewards Weekly passive events New Epilogue and Freya zones
Freya Xp 15xMax +20 Visit
Basic Settings > EXP: 3x | SP: 3x > Adena: 3x | Drop: 3x | Spoil: 3x > Quest EXP: 3x > Quest SP: 3x > Drop Quest: 3x > Adena Quest: 3x > Party EXP / SP: 4,5x > Manor: 3x > Drop Raids Boss: 3x (except Grand RaidBoss Jewe
High Five L2OFFXp 3xMax +20 Visit
Welcome to your Mid Rate x5 High Five Server. This is a small on man project. Invite some Friends to Join Us Multi Skill Stuck Subclasses, 2 Hour Buffs, Auto Mana HP Potions Drop Calculator to teleport to Monster With Carftworld Coins Bank
High Five Xp 5xMax +25 Visit
High Five LOW, HIGH PVP SERVER, FULL GEODATA for better gameplay All Areas and RaidBosses ready Global Gk, GOD Armor, Weapon Setts Dual Box, Community, Events, Donations, On HIGH rate GM-SHOP, NPC Buffer, Long Bufftime, Join Now, we wait for YOU
High Five Xp 3xMax +18 Visit
Servidor "Rate 200x"rnSafe enchant +3rnMax enchant +20rnPvP(vE) rn&rnEventosrnTvtrnCftrnTournamentrnEvento FarmrnMissões diáriasrnÁrea farmrnSkinsrnVotezone rnPVPrnSistema King PVP e PKrnVip Free
Interlude L2JXp 200xMax +20 Visit
Interlude L2JXp 10xMax +12 Visit

Login to